Saturday, August 31, 2013

MAXIMUM RAM - INFINITE RAM - Random Access Memory

There were a lot of talent hunts for generations - for building RAM more and more. Since the computer can only address 0s and 1s, and the maximum calculation should keep that in mind and whatever alteration to the logic of computation whether it be binary, or hex, needs re-building the hardware from scratch. (Go to Intel and fund them a new project).

And people went on increasing funding and re-built new hardware of 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit and now 64 bit processors ( Which I hope they are talking about the ALU of the CPU ).

AS OF NOW, I KNEW OF A HP SYSTEM THAT RUNS 256 GIGs OF RAM.

But Over a decade or more, As I was a poor student and I was having plenty of room to new ideas, I had an idea that builds RAM - almost infinitely. Without rebuilding the Processor from scratch. With that old x86 - 8 bit processors. I don't know when would I get money to fund the Idea myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment